AMSA Approved Certificate of Safety Training STCW95/10
- We are the largest provider of Certificate of Safety Training (CoST) in Australia!
- Enrol in the full CoST for as little as $1,795 with advance payment discount!
- Just 2 days face to face attendance for the essential practical, 30 hours of online learning and 8 hours of online teleconference to complete the whole course.
- Stand alone Security Awareness Training Online only $280 (Can be completed immediately online!)
- CoST 1 Day Refresher – For holders of a CoST who need to revalidate and have qualifying seatime. Only $970
- CoST 2 Day Revalidation Course – For holders of a CoST which needs revalidation who do not have current qualifying seatime. Only $1,500 less up to $300 discount for early enrolment.
Due to the growth of the Superyacht industry in recent years, there is a increase in demand for suitably qualified men and women interested in a financially rewarding, exhilarating and satisfying career as crew on Superyachts operating mainly in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
What does STCW mean?
STCW95/10 full course from $1,795. STCW is an acronym for “Standards of Training and Certification for Watchkeepers”. Over 160 Member Nations of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) are signataries to this international agreement. Each nation has it’s own regulator who enforces the laws of that nation which are designed to meet the STCW and other conventions under the IMO.
Follow this link to establish what you need to do to revalidate your existing Certificate of Safety Training or Certificate of Competence.
“I would like to thank you for your excellent delivery of the fire fighting and water survival training courses over the past two days. I have gained confidence, knowledge and skills I hope I will never forget. Thank you for your encouragement and support over these great two days! Carlita😁” 29/4/2019
“The staff at Maritime Career Training make the entire process easy. They are well connected within the industry and extremely helpful when trying to navigate the ins and outs of, what is currently, a somewhat confusing jumble of rules, regulations and revalidations. During my career I have trained at centres across the country. No where has been as helpful and supportive as this fantastic team in Nambour. I recommend them 100%.” Ann Holmes IR 27/1/2017
“Barry, thanks to you and Eric for not only an enjoyable and informative day, but for being able to make it a 1 day course as I can only imagine that it is a longer day for Eric and yourself than it is for guys like us. Much appreciation for yours and Eric’s effort to make that happen as time off work is a very valuable to us in the maritime industry. So a sincere thanks for your efforts.” Gary Davis, 29/9/16