ICC International Certificate of Competence

If you are thinking of chartering a boat in Europe you will need an ICC license. To obtain one of these you must have at least International Flotilla Skipper or equivalent experience. Those with experience must do an ICC assessment and test to obtain their license.

The course duration is 3 days and 2 nights liveaboard either Eureka II or Starlight with departures on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. If you have prior experience, talk to use for recognition of prior learning and this may remove the need to have the International Flotilla Skippers Certificate before undertaking the test.


International Flotilla Skipper or equivalent experience.

Course Content

  • ICC Practical test

What’s Included

  • Instructor practical examination
  • All Meals
  • Linen
  • Snorkeling equipment
  • Accommodation onboard
  • ICC License

Eureka II courses start 9:00am Mondays and finishes 4:00pm on Wednesday and 9:00am Thursday and finishes 4:00pm Saturdays.

  • Eureka II – Single Berth – $899
  • Eureka II – Private Double Cabin (Max 2 Persons) – $1,798


Principal Mal Robertson
0427 076 400